Added By: zerocoolvn 5-08-2012, 02:31
SpaceClaim 2012 SP1 (x86x64)
861 MB & 961 MB
SpaceClaim 2012 introduces significant new capabilities in model preparation for simulation, manufacturing, data-geometry reuse. These new capabilities build on SpaceClaim’s accessibility, ease-of-use, and low total-cost-of-ownership, enabling even more engineers, designers, and analysts to complete their projects with SpaceClaim’s innovative 3D direct modeling technology.
SpaceClaim, the leader in easy and accessible 3D CAD for engineering, mechanical design, and manufacturing, announced the availability of SpaceClaim Engineer 2012. This release introduces significant new capabilities in reverse engineering, model preparation for simulation, manufacturing, and data reuse. These new capabilities build on SpaceClaim’s accessibility, ease-of-use, and low total-cost-of-ownership, enabling even more engineers, designers, and analysts to complete their projects with SpaceClaim’s innovative 3D direct modeling technology.
The combination of ease-of-use and lower cost ensures that the total cost of ownership of SpaceClaim is less than 50% of the cost of traditional CAD products. With this release, SpaceClaim continues to expand into markets where its unique tools address previously unsolved problems and where SpaceClaim Engineer meets users’ complete CAD needs. SpaceClaim continues to penetrate markets where traditional CAD is the wrong product for basic engineering tasks, and where ease-of-use, interoperability, and maturity are required to enable engineers, designers, and machinists to work in 3D.
New capabilities in SpaceClaim 2012 include:
- New SketchUp conversion detects regions where SketchUp’s approximated, facetted geometry was derived from analytic surfaces such as cylinders and cones, and automatically replaces them with precise geometry.
- Multiple solid editing capabilities, such as cone manipulation, surface pivoting and distance-by-angle chamfers, extend SpaceClaim’s lead in direct modeling.
- Smart tools for manufacturing, such as recognition and editing of standard holes, make SpaceClaim increasingly practical for machine shops and detailed design.
- Significant performance improvements to large parts and drawings further confirms that SpaceClaim is the fastest 3D direct modeler available.
- A new lightweight viewer and Microsoft extensions that allow viewing of models from compatible programs such as Microsoft Outlook and Explorer, as well as from a new standalone application.
- JT with PMI export, in addition to existing capabilities, makes SpaceClaim the most comprehensive JT editor on the market today.
- Detailing improvements including exploded views, aligned and unfolded sections, arc length dimensions, text fitting and alignment tools, and BOM templates let more users create detailed drawings in SpaceClaim.
- A new set of 2D and 3D curve repair tools facilitate working with existing drawings and wireframe data and converting them to solid models.
- Several sheet metal enhancements representing unprecedented depth, including mitered flanges, faster unfolding, weld tabs, and improved identification and interaction with sheet metal features.
- Environment reflection and textures enable users to work interactively on more realistic looking models.
- Usability improvements, such as improved selection rendering and reduced selection flashing, make it easier to work on large models.
- Flexible configuration and IT-friendly options facilitate large rollouts to corporate, government, and educational customers.
- Improved interoperability with support for KeyShot 3, Creo 1.0, SolidWorks 2012, and Inventor 2012 ensures compatibility with data from colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- The improved batch file translation utility now supports all formats that SpaceClaim can read and write.
- Expanded API coverage now includes access to more sheet metal parameters, drawing view renderings, and advanced mass properties.
SpaceClaim 2012 Release Notes: http://files.spaceclaim.com/SpaceClaim2012_ReleaseNotes.pdf
About SpaceClaim Corporation
SpaceClaim, the leading provider of 3D Direct Modeling software, develops the best direct modeling solution for engineering and manufacturing. SpaceClaim’s acclaimed software is easy to learn and use and is completely CAD-neutral. It enables engineers and other manufacturing professionals to rapidly create new designs or manipulate and edit existing 2D and 3D geometry, without the complexity of traditional CAD. Customers include Toyota Motor Corporation, Nokia Siemens Networks, Bosch, TE Connectivity, BorgWarner, Medtronic, Lotus Cars, Sharp, Ford Motor Company, LG Electronics, Eaton, K2 Medical Systems, FuelCell Energy, Emhart Glass, GE Aviation, Carl Zeiss, General Dynamics, and the U.S. Navy. SpaceClaim is privately held and backed by Borealis Ventures, Kodiak Venture Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners, and Needham Capital.
Read more at http://www.heroturko.me/softwares/2704305-spaceclaim-2012-sp1-x86x64.html#rU7FPk7oKmM1xfxF.99
(Become Premium for maximum speed, resumming ability and no waiting):
Tags: download SpaceClaim 2012 SP1 (x86x64)